- Local S.4 to S.6 students in Academic Year 2018/19; or
- Local students pursuing another equivalent curriculum e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB) or GCE-AL
- S.5 students will be given the priority of enrollment
|Application Method︰||Application should be submitted by your secondary school|
|Quota︰||Maximum 10 students can be nominated by each school|
|Application Deadline︰||26 April 2019 (Fri)|
|Announcement of Result︰||Application results will be announced in early May 2019.|
HKD700 for each participant covers the tuition fee, meals, accommodation, group personal accident insurance and certificate of attendance.
- Upon completion of application procedures, all confirmed places are non-transferable.
- Applicants who would like to withdraw from the HSUHK Summer Academy 2019 should email (email@example.com) us as soon as possible. No cash will be refunded under any circumstances once the place is confirmed with participation fee paid.
- No cash will be refunded for applicants unable to participate in or complete the event because of personal reasons, issuance of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or issuance of Red / Black Rainstorm Signal during the event.
- No cash will be refunded for absentees, late-comers or early-leavers.
- HSUHK should refund the participation fee to participants if the event being cancelled by HSUHK. Notification email will be sent to all participants in due course.